Residential Move-in Information
Welcome to Your New Home!
On behalf of the Department of Housing and Residential Education at Florida Atlantic University, we would like to welcome you to Florida Atlantic University. Soon you will be moving into your home away from home. We are very excited to have you staying with us this year, and hope that you will find the answer to many of your questions regarding Move-In.
To get you started, we have compiled the following resources to make your Move-In as smooth as possible:
- Frequently Asked Questions - A list of the most frequently asked questions regarding move-in, staying in the residence halls, and much more.
- Residence Hall Information - Information about each residence hall, their amenities, and things you’ll want to know as a resident there.
- Directions to Campus - Getting to campus on move-in day is half of the challenge! Click here to see where the FAU campus is, and find navigation directions.
- Parking Map - Finding your way to the appropriate staging area for your move-in can be confusing, and knowing where to park after you've moved in is important! Checking out this parking map will help you before you arrive! Students should order their permanent parking decals prior to arriving on-campus, to do so visit the Parking and Transportation Website.
- Campus Map - Navigating a new campus can be challenging, so be sure to check-out the campus map to each residence hall/apartment building, and know where to go on Move-In Day.
- Weeks of Welcome (WOW) - Once you’re on-campus, you’ll want to start meeting people, learning as much as you can about Florida Atlantic University, and all that it has to offer.