Resumes and Cover Letters
Preparing a dynamic résumé and cover letter is the first step in helping prepare yourself for your job and internship search. Once you have created your résumé and cover letter, bring them to the Career Center during Same-Day Career Advising hours to have them critiqued.
Same-Day Career Advising Hours:
- Boca Raton campus: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.., Bldg. SU-80 rm. 220
Alternatively, you can upload your résumé for a virtual résumé critique through Handshake:
Watch this short video or see below.
- Step 1: Sign in to Handshake using your FAU net ID and password
- Step 2: If this is your first time signing in, activate your account and answer the questions
- Step 3: On the home page, click on your name in the upper right corner and then click on “Documents”
- Step 4: Click on the “Add New Document" button
- Step 5: Click on “Choose File” and upload your Resume as a .doc or .pdf file then click “Save”
PLEASE SELECT THE COLLEGES BELOW TO VIEW/DOWNLOAD SAMPLE RESUMES
PLEASE SELECT TO VIEW/DOWNLOAD SAMPLE COVER LETTERS