Test Center Regulations
Examinee are required to be professional, civil and respectful at all times while on the premises of the Test Center. All exams are continuously monitored by video and audio recording, physical walk-through, and throught the observation window. The Test Center Staff may dismiss you from the test session for a violation of any of the Test Center Regulation, including exhibiting abusive behavior towards the Test Center Staff or other examinees. There will be brief security check upon every entry into the testing room.
- You must purchase an exam voucher directly from Certiport prior to arriving at the Testing Center.
(Purchase Voucher Here) Currently FAU Testing offers the Microsoft Office Specialist 2016 exams only.
- After purchasing your voucher, you will need to schedule an appointment to take the exam prior to arriving at the test center. Schedule you appointment below by choosing the desired campus.
- Administrative Fee - $20.00
- All payments are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be rescheduled.
The FAU Testing Center willingly provides special test accommodations for all candidates who qualify for non-standard test administrations. To apply for accommodations, please follow the instructions provided by Certiport.
What to Bring
- Exam voucher
- You must bring a government issued ID. The acceptable ID's are a valid drivers license, passport, or state ID card matching the name exactly to your voucher and registration
- Your Certiport Login/Password (www.certiport.com)
- Your emailed receipt from Prepblast
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your exam. Late arrivals will not be permitted to test.
- Hoodies, sweaters, jackets, coats or outerwear are NOT permitted in the testing rooms. It is suggested to dress accordingly (long sleeves) or you may not be permitted to test.
Schedule Your Exam
Testing at FAU
1. Select the campus below to take your exam.
2. Click the arrow on the drop down menu in Step 1 and select
Follow the remaining steps to complete your registration
By clicking the campus location below, I agree that I have read and understood the listed information above including the ID requirements and Test Center Regulation and I am ready to register.