Welcome to the Division of Facilities
Construction related to the Parking Garage III project will entail providing a new signalized intersection at North University Drive and the entrance to Parking Lot 7 and the Garage. Beginning May 17, North University Drive will be open but will be restricted to one lane at times. Access to Parking lots 6, 7, and 9 will be restricted to the entrance at the west end of Lot 9 and some areas of Lots 7 and 9 will be temporarily out of use. Please be aware of modified travel along North University Drive and watch for flagmen and directional signs. This work is expected to be completed by August 19th. For more information please go to http://www.fau.edu/facilities or contact Bob Richman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW 600 BED RESIDENCE HALL
On Thursday, June 28, 2012, construction began on the new FAU 600 Bed Residence Hall. The project is located on the southeast side of the Boca Raton Campus, immediately south of Parking Garage II. The residences include 4 bedroom / 2 bathroom units and 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom units. In addition, this residence hall provides classrooms, activities rooms, Faculty-in-Residence suites and a 600 seat food service venue. This project is scheduled for completion for the fall semester, August 2013.
NEW 1000 CAR PARKING GARAGE III
The design of Parking Garage III for the Boca Raton Campus has been completed and construction is scheduled to start during the week of March 4th. This 1000 car garage is located on the north side of North University Drive, just west of the FAU Stadium. Lot 11 and the gravel lot will be closed until the fall of 2013.
EXPANSION TO LOUIS AND ANNE GREEN MEMORY CENTER
An expansion to the Louis and Anne Green Memory Center is currently under design and is planned to be completed by the end of the year. The 8,000 square foot facility features two large multi-use classrooms that can be combined into a single large multi-purpose space; a prep kitchen; smaller multipurpose room, which can be used as an art room; physical therapy rooms; and nurses offices. The expansion is the result of a generous gift from the original donors, Louis and Anne Green, with additional contribution from FAU funds.