With a variety of class options including Zumba, Cycling, Strength, TRX, Cardio Kickboxing, and more FAU Group Fitness has the perfect class to meet your schedule and style! Our motivating and educated instructors will provide challenging exercises and intensity options to help all participants reach individual fitness goals.
What to Know:
- Classes are on a first come, first serve basis
- All participants must have a Group Fitness Pass for each individual class in order to be able to attend. Passes can be picked up at the RecDesk up to TWO HOURS prior to the start of each class.
- Entry into all Group Fitness Classes will not be permitted 5 minutes after the start of each class. After 5 minutes the class will be closed and no additional participants will be permitted to enter.
Click on each class type to view all available class offerings each day
- Dance Fusion
- Come bust a move in this fun-filled upbeat dance class that incorporate different types of dances. Learn rhythm and coordination from a variety of genres of music, while building stamina and learning the latest moves to the music. Get a great cardiovascular workout while directing power to different parts of the body in this high energy dance class. (Class length: 50 minutes)
- Experience a dance class with a Latin vibe that incorporates movements that are easy for anyone to learn. Using unique moves, high energy, and motivating music participants can dance away their stress. Zumba is a “feel-happy” workout that is great for the body and the mind! (Class length: 50 minutes)