Undergraduate Portfolio Review
All Visual Art & Art History undergraduate majors are required to complete portfolio review in order to graduate with either a BFA or a BA in Visual Arts. Please be sure to meet with your advisor to discuss when you must submit your portfolio.
Monday, February 5
12:00 pm - VA 116, Boca Campus
Review materials below and come prepared with questions.
Monday, January 29
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm LA 333, Davie Campus
Limited space: 20 seats available
Sign up: email@example.com
- Studio Art Digital Portfolio Submissions Opens: February 19th at 8am Closes:February 26th at 8pm.
- No late submissions accepted for any reason, including technical issues.
- Please do not wait until the February 26th to start your submission.
- Digital Portfolio Submissions Guidelines
- FAU Studio Art Portfolio Review Instructions
- Submit Studio Art Portfolio to VAAH SLIDEROOM
- Graphic Design Drop-Off Portfolio Submissions due February 12th - 16th Davie Campus Only at LA 333
- Drop off Dates & Times: M 9am-5pm T 9:30am-5:30pm W 1pm-7pm R 9:30am-5:30pm F 9am-1pm
- Drop-Off Portfolio Submission Guidelines
- Sample Award-winning Graphic Design portfolio by Nicole_Donado
- Sample Award-winning Graphic Design portfolio by Bianka Pupek
Pick-up notification by email.