2019-2020 Season tickets are now available!
Check out our exciting 2019-2020 Season line up!
Access exclusive benefits by joining the Theatre Lab Alliance today!
Don't miss out on the fun, join our mailing list today!
Make a gift to support our mission!
Like us on Facebook and join our community!
A message to ticket holders for TO FALL IN LOVE by Jennifer Lane:
I want to start by thanking you for your patience and understanding as we, like so many other arts organizations, navigate these uncertain and unprecedented times.
Just one month ago, Theatre Lab was set to open the final production of our 2019-20 MainStage Season, the Southeastern premiere of To Fall In Love by Jennifer Lane. And then, seemingly overnight, the world as we knew it changed completely.
Following the first preview performance, we made the decision to put the safety and health of our staff, artists, and patrons first and to close the theater, postponing the production until after the crisis had passed. Back then, we were hoping to be able to remount by late April or early May.
One month later, we are still living in uncertain times. Along with the entire FAU community, we are closely monitoring all updates and planning procedures for the safe and responsible reopening of our theater as society resumes “normal” operations. Although we are still unable to announce official dates for the remount of the production, we are optimistically confident it will be during the summer months.
With more than $40,000 already invested in this production, there is one thing of which I am certain: our production of To Fall In Love by Jennifer Lane will be rescheduled. The set, lights, and costumes remain in the space waiting for us to return, and, as soon as we have the “all-clear” to welcome you back, the SHOW WILL GO ON.
Because the exact dates of the remount remain unclear and we know that many of our patrons are seasonal residents, we wanted to provide you with a few options for your existing tickets.
- If you are able to attend the summer remount: simply hold onto your existing ticket. Once the new dates are officially announced, you’ll be able to exchange your ticket for one during the new run.
- If you are unsure you will be able to join us for the remount: we are currently exploring filming the production and providing a streaming link to patrons who hold on to their tickets.
- If you are not able to attend the remount: you can contact the box office via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to exchange your ticket for a credit. This credit can be applied to a 2020-21 season package or any other event during the 2020-21 season.
- *Please note: amount of credit may vary based on original purchase price. (For instance: season tickets are purchased at a discounted rate and exchanges will be processed as such). Exchanging your ticket releases the seat for the remounted production. Should you decide to attend the remount of the production, you will have to purchase a new ticket.
- For those of you looking to support Theatre Lab and our future programming, you can contact the box office via email (email@example.com) and donate your ticket back to us. A donation of this kind can support us in two ways: keeping our existing budgets intact and enabling us to resell that seat during the remount.
- If you are unhappy with both the options above, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to finding a solution that works for you.
And here’s another thing of which you can be certain: Theatre Lab will be back for our 2020-21 season! Last week, we announced a three-show MainStage season of WORLD PREMIERE productions. I am beyond excited to bring these shows to our stage and share them with you, our community!
Thank you for your patience, faith, and support. We look forward to seeing you again at The Lab!
If you love new work in American theatre, now there is Theatre Lab,the professional resident company of Florida Atlantic University.
Established in 2015 on the Boca Raton campus, Theatre Lab's mission is to inspire, develop, and produce new work, audiences, and artists for the American Theatre.
To Fall In Love by Jennifer Lane
A Southeastern Premiere
New Dates TBA
Directed by Louis Tyrrell
Featuring: *Niki Fridh & *Matt Stabile
Scientists claim that anyone can fall in love, simply by asking and honestly answering a specific series of 36 personal questions followed by four minutes of uninterrupted eye contact. But what if the goal is to fall in love AGAIN? Can this exercise help Wyatt and Merryn save a marriage, splintered by tragedy?
For tickets please visit www.fauevents.com or call 561-297-6124.
Please note that for the 2019-2020 season, there will be a processing fee for all FAU College of Arts and Letters tickets purchased online, by phone, at the Student Union Box Office and walk up on day of event. *
*Processing fee does not apply to student tickets, group tickets, subscription/season tickets, Ambassador of the Arts tickets, and Theatre Lab Alliance Member tickets at Theatre Lab shows.
Theatre Lab Alliance Members & Season Subscribers can purchase
subscriptions NOW by calling the box office at