Student Health Services COVID-19 Testing Information
Walk-up COVID-19 testing at Boca Raton Campus, Student Services Building (SS8) Room 222A
- Testing for FAU students and employees beginning January 11, 2021.
- There is no appointment necessary and no cost for the test.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, 9 am – 1 pm.
- Specimens collected after 11:00 am on Saturdays will have delayed results.
- Nasal PCR for patients without symptoms and Rapid Antigen Testing for those with symptoms with referral from Student Health Services.
Weekly Random COVID-19 Testing for FAU Employees and Students
- Employees and students will be randomly selected and offered COVID-19 tests throughout 13 weeks of the Spring semester. The selection process for this voluntary program will draw from the full FAU employee list, not including those individuals assigned full remote work as part of the Vulnerable Population Program. The student group will be comprised of all on-campus residents, all student-athletes, and non-residential students who connect to campus Wifi, swipe into any library location or Campus Recreation facility, or sign up for a seat in the Canvas Seat Reservation tool.
- Beginning Monday, January 18, employees and students randomly selected will be notified when attempting to log-in to any major University system, such as Workday, Canvas or Banner. Individuals selected are highly encouraged to participate in the testing process. Those choosing to participate but preferring to test through another healthcare provider will be able upload their results to support the FAU program data (both PCR and rapid antigen tests will be accepted). The FAU random testing schedule is as follows:
- Boca Raton Campus:
- Wednesdays and Thursdays, 8 – 11 a.m. and 12 – 3 p.m.
- Location 1 (last name A-L): SH-46, Room 109 (Nations Multi-Purpose Room)
- Location 2 (last name M-Z): BU-86, Sean Stein Pavilion
- Davie Campus:
- Mondays, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Location: ES 122 (Education and Science Building)
- Jupiter Campus:
- Tuesdays, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Location: MC-12 EC 101/102 (Lobby of Maltz Center for Education)
- HBOI Campus:
- Tuesdays, 2 – 3 p.m. and Wednesdays, 8 – 9 a.m.
- Location: HB18, Room/Area 101 (foyer of Edwin A. Link building)
- You have seven (7) days from notification to complete testing at one of the four (4) sites.
FAU - HBOI Sign Up Link: https://flomedi.digitalrequisitions.com/NewPatientSignup.aspx?LabId=60 (FAUPD do not use this link)
Questions regarding the random testing process will be answered via the program’s dedicated hotline (561-405-8677).
- Additional information on general COVID-19 testing protocols is available in the updated FAU Health and Safety plan.