The Mission of the Dr. Daniel B. Weppner Center for Service-Learning and Civic Responsibility (WCSLCR) is to empower students to be active citizens through sustainable curricular and co-curricular service-learning opportunities in reciprocity with the global community.
The Weppner Center for Service-Learning and Civic Responsibility will be a premier Center focused on developing civically responsible students.
Service: Providing service opportunities to develop active citizens
Reciprocity: Connecting with the global community to promote positive change
Leadership: Engaging in critical thinking and reflection to address societal issues
Services and Programs
- Volunteering & Academic Service-Learning (A S-L) Advising and Referral
- Recording Volunteer and A S-L Hours on Transcript
- Volunteer Service Cord for Graduation with Approval
- Planning Community Service Events
- Civic Awareness Promotion
- Community Garden
- Alternative Spring Break