FAU's SAT Math & Verbal Courses:
The SAT® is one of many factors (GPA, community service hours, and high school leadership roles are others) that colleges use for admissions. The SAT® is a three-hour and 45-minute test that measures three sets of skills: writing, critical reading and math. FAU Test Prep has developed the SAT Math 15 Hour Classroom Course and the SAT Verbal 15 Hour Classroom Course to support your score improvement with all three of the multiple choice areas and the essay, as well as provide crucial test-taking strategies . If you register for both the math and the verbal portions, you will receive a $50 discount. Please contact the Test Preparation Department at 561.297.1260 to receive the promotional code necessary for the discount.
MATH COURSE - $299 - INCLUDES:
- Numbers and Operations
- Algebra and Functions
- Statistics & Data Analysis
- Discount of $50 if you register in both the math and verbal sections ( Please contact the Test Preparation Department at 561.297.1260 to receive the promotional code necessary for the discount.)
VERBAL COURSE - $299 - INCLUDES:
- Writing Review Including: Identification of Sentence Errors, Sentence and Paragraph Improvement
- Essay Writing Skills
- Critical Reading Review Including: Reading Comprehension and Sentence Completion
- Discount of $50 if you register in both the math and verbal sections (Please contact the Test Preparation Department at 561.297.1260 to receive the promotional code necessary for the discount.)
The Official SAT Study Guide (2nd Edition, College Board) ISBN# 978-0-87447-852-5.
Cracking the SAT (2014 Edition, the Princeton Review) ISBN #978-0307945617. (Available at the FAU bookstore or any local bookstore)
FAU TEST PREP GUARANTEE
You can repeat an SAT test preparation course to further elevate your test scores for an administrative fee of $99 within one year of the last full fee SAT course attended. Students must attend all classes and both practice tests to be eligible for this discounted fee. If you are a returning student, and would like to repeat a course, simply call our office - 561.297.0995 for instructions.
You can register for any course online by clicking on the "Course Schedule" button below, and then selecting the course option that meets your schedule. FAU Test Prep accepts all major credit / debit cards.
Please notify us by phone or fax at least 48 hours before the course begins if you must cancel a course. You will receive a full refund minus a $15 processing fee for each course. If less than 48 hours' notice is given, you will be charged a $40 processing fee for each course. No cancellations will be accepted AFTER a course begins. If a course is cancelled by us for any reason, you will receive a full refund.