The Career Development Center offers quality services and programs designed to educate FAU students and alumni in the career development process.
Services include the following:
- Assessments to understand your interests, skills, and values, and how they relate to career choices
- Researching occupations, labor market trends, and salaries
- Job search skills training such as résumé writing, interviewing, and networking
- Professional employment and internship opportunities
- Graduate admission advisement
Monday & Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Stay up to date on upcoming Career Events, as well as new internship and employment opportunities!
Career Development Center Upcoming Events:
Career Development Coordinator