What does research communications do?
- Research Communications in the Division of Research promotes research and scholarly activity at FAU. Research Communications disseminates news and information about FAU research to internal and external audiences and supports FAU researchers by providing information about the Division of Research's services and programs.
How do I find a FAU researcher with expertise in a specific area?
- You may search for faculty experts in various disciplines in the FAU Experts Database. If you need assistance, contact Beth Barak, at email@example.com or 561.297.3911.
How do I submit information for dissemination?
- If you have news which you would like to disseminate to the local or national media, include on the Division of Research's webpage or distribute internally via our listserve, Rsch-l, please contact Beth Barak, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561.297.3911.
How can I be included on the distribution list for the Division of Research's internal listserve?
- If you are a faculty or staff member at FAU, please send an email to Beth Barak at email@example.com to request to be added to the distribution list.
What other ways can I keep informed about research at FAU?
- "Like" our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/FAUDivisionOfResearch.