University Police

Crimes that Occur off Campus

Victim Services 561-297-0500

Because becoming a crime victim can affect a student’s ability to learn and an employee’s ability to work, victim services are provided for students, faculty and staff who become victims of crime regardless of where the crime occurred.  If you are in danger, call 911. However, if you become a victim and are unsure whether to report, what happens when you report or even to whom to report, victim services can assist you with these issues by explaining what happens when a crime is reported, determining agency jurisdiction and accompanying you when you do report.

Victim services are for available for all campuses. YOU DO NOT NEED TO MAKE A POLICE REPORT TO TALK WITH AN ADVOCATE. While making an official report is encouraged, it is not required. Victim Services are available even if the crime is not reported.

 Last Modified 7/14/14