Owls Care Leaders
It is a well-known fact that peers play a significant role in an undergraduate student’s growth and development during their college years. Owls Care Leaders play an essential role in furthering the mission and purpose of Owls Care.
Are you interested in becoming and Owls Care leader? Make sure you fit the requirements below.
Owls Care Student Leader Requirements:
- Current full-time FAU student with at least 1 year of experience on a college campus
- Maintains a minimum 2.7 cumulative/semester GPA
- Strong verbal skills and interest in presenting and educating peers
- Able to work with individuals and groups in a leadership capacity
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Outgoing and engaging
- Able to commit to a minimum of 5 hours per week to program
Click here for a full position description
Submit the following materials between March 1 and March 30, 2015 to Owls Care Health Promotion located in the Student Services Building 8, Room 222, Boca Raton campus:
- A completed application form.
- One-page personal statement regarding interest in receiving training and promoting one of the three areas of Owls Care. Personal statement should include what the chosen area means to the applicant. Owls Care areas are 1) caring for self, 2) caring for others, and 3) caring for the university.
- Copy of unofficial transcripts (available from Office of the Registrar or online through FAU self-service link on MyFAU account).
- Resume or CV.