Campus Master PlansFlorida Statutes (1013.30) require all State Universities to create and adopt a campus master plan. FAU has created a campus master plan for its Boca Raton Campus as well as its partner campuses. By statute, campus master plans are to be updated every five years. Campus master plans usually follow an outline of 18 separate elements, but sometimes they are produced with only eight mandatory elements.
- Boca Raton Campus ADOPTED November 18, 2009
- Treasure Coast Campus ADOPTED January 18, 2006
- MacArthur Campus ADOPTED November 19, 2008
- Davie Campus ADOPTED March 21, 2007
- Harbor Branch Campus ADOPTED March 15, 2012