Planning and Construction


College of Engineering & Computer Science
One of the first LEED Platinum buildings in South Florida

Quick Info

How to Request a Minor Project

  • Download the Planning and Construction Minor Project Request Form

  • Fill out all requested information on the form
    - Requestor's name, campus address, phone, fax and department
    - Project information - campus building and room number(s), description of the work requested, your budget for the project, and the account number that will pay for it.

  • Obtain signatures of BOTH your Dean/Director AND the Vice President that you department reports to.

  • Send to Planning and Construction, Campus Operations Building CO-69, Room 107

Your project will be assigned to a Planning and Construction Coordinator who will contact you to start the project

Privacy Policy | University Regulations and Policies | Emergency Information | Get Help | Contact Us

An Equal Opportunity/Equal Access Institution
© Copyright 2014. Florida Atlantic University.
Florida Atlantic University
 Last Modified 9/24/13