Facilities Management has implemented a new work order system. It offers a more robust way to manage work orders and gives you, the user, an easy way to create service requests and track the status of those that you have put into the system.
It is very important to familiarize yourself with the user guides below on how to create a request and track requests.
If you experience any issues with logging into the system, contact
For any other issues read below.
Once a work order is completed you will be asked to complete a short survey and offer any suggestions. Your input is taken in consideration to measure the quality of our service and make any improvements.
University community members can request/report work to be performed by doing one of the following:
- Create / Track Online Work Order Request
By phone: For a non-emergency situation and experiencing internet connection issues or receiving system errors:
- Boca and Jupiter Campuses call 7-2240
- Broward Campuses (Davie, Ft. Laud, SeaTech) call 6-1534
- Harbor Branch Campus call 6-2246
The requestor must provide a description of the problem or the work to be performed, the location of work to be performed, and the name and phone number of the requestor and / or person to be contacted. In this manner, all work requests can get recorded and assigned to the appropriate service group.
- Key requests, card access, non-alarm panic buttons are handled through the Work Order Request.
- Panic Alarm requests are done through University Police.
Forgotten your user name or password?
- Contact the OIT Help Desk
Need help navigating the FAMIS system
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For emergency situations call 911
FAMIS crew members login here