Outdoor Equipment and Rates
Base Camp Hours
Base Camp is closed during Spring Break. Hours are extended Camp will have extended hours Friday, February 27, from 12-6 so you can rent out any items you need for break! Normal hours will resume on Mon., March 9.
For gear pick up outside of these hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Monday||4 p.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||4 p.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||Noon - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||4 p.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Friday||4 p.m. - 6 p.m.|
Outdoor Equipment Rental Policies
- Reservations must be made by current FAU students or Campus Recreation Members.
- Rental fees will be charged at equipment pick up.
- Students/Members are responsible for returning equipment dry, clean, correctly packaged, complete and on time in order to avoid additional fees.
- Campus Recreation will inspect all equipment once it is returned to ensure that all items have been received and are in good working condition.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the reservation’s start (including cancellations made due to inclement weather or change of plans) will receive no refund.
Fees for Lost/Damaged Equipment
- While our rates assume some wear and tear will occur during use, renters are responsible for the cost of repairing any damaged equipment or replacing lost items.
- The lost/damaged fee will not exceed the purchase price of the item.
- Damage fees will appear as a separate charge from the rental and will be assessed within 5 days of the item’s return.
- Damage fees will be charged to the credit card placed on file when making the reservation.
- Students/Members will be charged the daily rental rate for each day the equipment is past due.
- If equipment was reserved by another party and not available for their use, the renter will be charged the cost of the other party’s reservation.
- Late fees will appear as a separate charge from the rental and will be assessed within 5 days of the item’s return.
- Late fees will be charged to the credit card placed on file when making the reservation.