Admissions Application Fee
The required $30 non-refundable application fee can be paid online when you submit your application. Online payment can be made only by credit card.
Click on the button below to pay by credit card.
It will take 24 hours for your application fee to post to your account. This is a nonrefundable application fee. Do not submit a fee for the same application multiple times.
Troubleshooting Online Payment Errors
If you attempted to pay your $30.00 application fee (or admissions tuition fee payment) online via credit card, but received an error message of "invalid", please see below for possible explanations:
- Admissions application was not submitted through the FAU Undergraduate Admission website. You may have submitted a departmental supplemental application and not the undergraduate application. You will need to complete an undergraduate application (if you have not already done so) and then pay the application fee.
- Invalid application confirmation number entered.
- Last name or first name does not match what was submitted.
- Date of birth does not match what was submitted.
- Combination of name and date of birth does not match what was submitted.
- Payment has already been received.
Students can also mail in a check, money order, postal money order, international money order or U.S traveler's check (all must be drawn in a U.S. bank). Please mail your payment to:
Florida Atlantic University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
777 Glades Road SU-80
Boca Raton, FL 33431-0991