Center for Learning And Student Success
The purpose of the Center for Learning And Student Success (CLASS) is to promote academic and personal achievement by engaging students, forming partnerships and creating programs and services to foster student success and the retention of undergraduate students.
This is done by:
- coordinating retention activities between academic and student affairs divisions;
- supporting and monitoring students' academic progress;
- coordinating with academic advisement units;
- providing collaborative learning opportunities;
- providing referrals to campus resources and support services;
- instilling a sense of the FAU community in our students and coordinating programs that foster the academic success of FAU students.