A Little Goes A Long Way Especially during tough economic times, every dollar given to United Way can go a long way to changing someone's life. For this year's campaign, we are challenging every employee to give what they can. Even $1, $3 or $5 a week can make a real difference. Here's how:
• $1 per week buys a month's supply of milk for a family of four living in a shelter
• $3 per week provides a year's worth of school supplies for one student
• $5 per week pays for eight weeks of summer camp for one deserving child
• $10 per week ensures a victim of domestic violence is protected from harm
• $20 per week provides a month of caregiver respite through the Alzheimer's day care program
Giving Online is Easy As an FAU employee, giving to United Way has never been easier. Just login through MyFAU and click on the "UNITED WAY" tab at the top. If you would like to give and are not an employee, or would rather give using a paper form, please contact Ron Bulger via e-mail at email@example.com to request a form.
Designate Your Gift If you are interested in designating your gift to a certain agency or a particular county United Way operation, simply indicate that in the appropriate area of your electronic or paper pledge form.