• For the office of UAS only • No Appointment Necessary • Location: Student Support Services (SU-80), Room 201 (Click here for a Map of Campus)
Walk-in Advising began Monday, November 3, 2014. Please see below for additional information.
Incoming students for Summer & Fall 2015: Newly admitted Freshmen and Freshmen Transfer students (0-29 credits) must complete OARS
UAS will work with any student who walks through the door, listen to their needs and provide advising, resources, information, and referrals to the appropriate office and individuals as needed.
- Advising and Course Selection for First Year Students (Freshmen 0-29 credits) Note: Incoming freshmen and freshmen transfer students who have 0-29 credits will complete online academic advising & course selection through OARS
- Advising and Course Selection for Second Year Students (Sophomores 30-45 credits) Note: Referrals to the Colleges are made after three (3) semesters and/or 45 credit hours for students who have declared majors and are in good academic standing
- Support services for students with fewer than 60 earned credits (Freshman and Sophomores)
- Advising and Course Selection for Exploratory/Undecided students regardless of credit hours
- Support services to students not in good academic standing up to 60 credit hours
Current students: You can login to your Success Network powered by Starfish Solutions to see when your advisor is available for walk-ins.
JANUARY 5, 2015 - JANUARY 9, 2015
- MONDAY - FRIDAY 8:30am-3:30pm (must sign in by 3:30pm)
JANUARY 12, 2015 - JANUARY 15, 2015
- MONDAY - THURSDAY 8:30am-3:30pm (must sign in by 3:30pm)
Appointments begin January 20th, 2015
Ways to avoid a long wait as a walk-in:
- Come in early in the morning
- Worst times to stop by for walk-in advising? Between 12:00pm (noon) and 2:00pm.
*This schedule subject to change due to new student orientation.
Please note that we will stop seeing students at 5:00pm. We will ensure that all students who have "signed in" are seen before we leave for the day.
To be able to do this during very busy periods, we may close the sign-in sheet early.
CLICK THE ICON TO LOGIN TO SEE UAS ADVSIOR WALK-IN ADVISING AVAILABILITY