ADVISING BY APPOINTMENT
• For the office of UAS only •
Current students: login to your Success Network powered by Starfish Solutions to meet with an advisor
UAS will work with any student who walks through the door, listen to their needs and provide advising, resources, information, and referrals to the appropriate office and individuals as needed.
- Advising and Course Selection for First Year Students (Freshmen 0-29 credits) Note: Incoming freshmen and freshmen transfer students who have 0-29 credits will complete online academic advising & course selection through OARS
- Advising and Course Selection for Second Year Students (Sophomores 30-45 credits) Note: Referrals to the Colleges are made after three (3) semesters and/or 45 credit hours for students who have declared majors and are in good academic standing
- Support services for students with fewer than 60 earned credits (Freshman and Sophomores)
- Advising and Course Selection for Exploratory/Undecided students regardless of credit hours
- Support services to students not in good academic standing up to 60 credit hours
- Monday -Thursday 8:30am-4:00pm
- Friday - Login to see availability
Because of the lunch hour, 12pm-1pm, there will be fewer advisors available at this time
You can make an appointment with the advisor who approved your OARS form but feel free to make an appointment with any advisor.
- MUSIC MAJORS: Please meet with an advisor from the Music Department
PRE-PROFESSIONAL SCIENCE MAJORS:
Due to some restrictions in the SUCCESS NETWORK, students seeking pre-health advising must have a pre-health designation added to their records (pre-medical, pre-dental, pre-veterinary, pre-pharmacy, pre-PA, other non-nursing majors).
Please submit the pre-health declaration form PRIOR TO September 5, 2014. If you have already completed the form you will need to wait at least 1 to 2 weeks for processing.
CLICK THE ICON TO LOGIN