Make-up Tests cannot be faxed or emailed. All tests must hand delivered/picked up at the testing department (SU80-210).
When dropping off make-up exams please follow these guidelines:
- A make-up exam form must be completed. Student names must be provided to ensure that only students designated by instructor with prior authorization may take exams. Exams will not be accepted by the Testing & Evaluation Depart without student names.
- Make-up testing should be used for extenuating circumstances and not as an alternative for classroom testing, as space is limited.
- Do not send entire classes to take makeup tests (Limit of 6 tests per instructor). Final exams must be administered in the classroom at the designated time during Finals Week.
- All makeup testing, except for the final exam, must be completed before Finals Week begins.
- Professors should pick up makeup tests periodically; do not let the tests accumulate the entire semester.
- Make sure enough copies of tests correspond to the number of students authorized to take tests. The Testing & Evaluation Department cannot copy tests.
- Tests to be administered by the Testing & Evaluation Department must be at least 30 minutes in length. Please do not leave short quizzes to be administered. This will help reduce distractions to other students that are in the process of testing.
Make-up Exams (for use at the Boca Raton office - UPDATED 10/26/2012)
Make-up Exams (for use at the Davie office - NEW 05/08/2012)