1. Please go to http://www.fau.edu/parking/permits.php
2. Click on Visitor, Guest, and Volunteer Permits
3. You then create a Guest Account and purchase a pass for $2
4. Once logged into the parking Account, choose Purchase Permits to begin the process.
5. At the end of registration, you will need to print the temporary permit. Ensure you are at a computer with a printer attached.
6. Temporary Parking Passes and Temporary Parking Permits can also be obtained either at the Owl Card Center in the Student Union building, Room SD 201. You need a cash or a check for the amount $2. Please bring your driver’s license, vehicle registration, tag number and year of the car. The center is open on Mon and Thurs 8:30-7, Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30-4:30, Friday 8:30-3:30. They are closed every day from 1-2 for lunch. Their direct phone number is 954-236-1549.