From I-95 take exit #45, which is also known as Glades Road.
From Florida Turnpike take exit #75, which is also known as Glades Road.
Go east, towards the ocean, on Glades Road and make a left at the 1st FAU entrance (West University Drive). Once on campus turn Right onto Indian River Street then turn Left onto Dade Avenue. Metered parking for visitor is on the left (LOT 18); located on the south end of the Student Support Services building (also known as SU 80). If you do not have an FAU parking decal you must park in the LOT 18, Metered parking lot. All visitors must pay to park at FAU.
FAU Parking and Transportation Services.
Temporary Visitor Permits will cost $5/day, $15/week, $30/month, and meters $2/hour. The new prices will take effect on January 1.The price is $2.00 per hour, you can pay with cash(bills only, no coins) or credit card. For information on daily permits, please go to http://www.fau.edu/parking/permits.php
Site Address: 777 Glades Road, Boca Raton FL 33431 Building Student Support Services SU 80 suite 210. If you do not have an FAU parking decal you must park in the metered parking lot.
Click on map for direction to our building- Map.
1. Please go to http://www.fau.edu/parking/permits.php
2. Click on Visitor, Guest, and Volunteer Permits
3. You then create a Guest Account and purchase a pass for $5
4. Once logged into the parking Account, choose Purchase Permits to begin the process.
5. At the end of registration, you will need to print the temporary permit. Ensure you are on a computer with a printer attached.
6. Temporary Parking Passes and Temporary Parking Permits can also be obtained either at the Owl Card Center in the Student Union building, Room SD 201. You need a cash or a check for the amount $5 Please bring your driver’s license, vehicle registration, tag number and year of the car.