The Miller Analogies Test (MAT) is a high-level test of analytical ability that requires the solution of problems stated as analogies. The MAT consists of 120 partial analogies that you have 60 minutes to complete. The test measures your ability to recognize relationships between ideas, your fluency in the English language, and your general knowledge of the humanities, natural sciences, mathematics, and social sciences.
$103.50 - Test Administration Fee
All testing fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and the test may not be rescheduled.
- Test Preparation
The MAT involves general and academic knowledge and analytical skills acquired over years of study and learning, so cramming will not help much. Instead, familiarize yourself with the structure of the MAT by reviewing the content descriptions and sample items available in the "MAT Study Guide" at www.MillerAnalogies.com.
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your testing time. Please be prompt. No late arrivals will be admitted.
- IMPORTANT: You will be required to enter your SS# during Registration. DO NOT Enter Z # if FAU Student (Enter SS# where it requests your "Z"number)
What to Bring
You are responsible for, and thus important for you to pay attention to the following:
- You must present two valid, unexpired forms of identification (ID).
- Your photo ID must match exactly the name you used when registering. Student ID's will not be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The primary ID must be government-issued and contain both a photograph and a signature. Acceptable forms of ID include:
- Current driver's license
- State Approved ID
- Current Passport
- Military ID
- Tribal ID
Schedule Your Exam
By clicking the campus location below I agree that I have read and understand the information listed above and I am now ready to register: