It's Your Life, Take Credit for It. The DSST (formerly DANTES) credit by exam program gives students the opportunity to receive college credit for life experience as a form of prior learning assessment. Recommended for credit by the American Council on Education, the 38 exams are offered in diverse subject areas such as health, ethics, finance and technology. The DSST program is owned by Prometric, the global leader in testing and assessment, and has been placing students on the fast track to college degrees since 1974.
$33.50 - Test Administration Fee
$80 - Exam Fee payable on test day by Mastercard, Visa, American Express only
All testing fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and the test may not be rescheduled.
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your testing time. Please be prompt. No late arrivals will be admitted.
- You can only register for one test at a time. If you need more than one DSST exam, you must register for different day/time slots. Multiple tests can not be accommodated at the same time.
If you are taking DSST PRINICIPLES OF PUBLIC SPEAKING, please contact the testing office, AT 561-297-3160, for more information concerning registration. DSST PRINCIPLES OF PUBLIC SPEAKING is ONLY offered at the Boca Raton campus only.
What to Bring
- A non-expired Government issued photo ID is required and must be presented prior to testing. Your photo ID must be a valid photo ID, contain a signature and match exactly the name you used when registering. NO EXCEPTIONS.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO KNOW THE 4 DIGIT TEST SCORE RECIPIENT (INSTITUTION) CODE PRIOR TO TEST DAY. For more information go to: www.GetCollegeCredit.com
- Bring your email receipt sent to you by Prepblast.
- The exam fee is due on the day of your scheduled exam. The fee is payable by CREDIT CARD ONLY (Mastercard, Visa, American Express). DEBIT CARDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- Current driver's license
- State Approved ID
- Military ID
- Tribal ID
- Current Passport
Schedule Your Exam
By clicking the campus location below I agree that I have read and understand the information listed above and I am now ready to register for the DSST: