Accounting Competency Exam - School of Accounting
This is a placement test.
This is NOT to be used to schedule eLearning (Online) exams
Registration Information -
EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 2016
YOU MAY ONLY TAKE A MAXIMUM OF 3 TIMES
All testing fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. **You must test within 90 days of your fee payment.**
Current FAU Students
FAU students must know their Z-numbers and email address when they come to take test.
- Testing is on a walk-in basis only AFTER you have paid your fee.
Testing hours are from 8:30 am until 3:00 pm.Testing must be completed by 4:30pm - Monday through Friday,and you MUST arrive no later than 3:00pm to ensure you receive the full 90 mins. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Testing must be completed by 5:30pm Monday and Thursday, 4:30pm Tuesday and Wednesday, or by 2:30pm on Friday.
- The exam is 90 minutes in length - Please make sure you arrive to the testing office by 3:00 pm to ensure you receive your full testing time.
During extended evening hours, you must start no later than 6:00 pm. All testing must be completed by 7:30 pm.
Test Center Regulations
Examinees are required to be professional, civil and respectful at all time while on the premises of the Test Center. All exams are continuously monitored by video and audio recording, physical walk-through, and through the observation window. The Test Center Staff is authorized to dismiss you from the test session for a violation of any of the Test Center Regulations, including exhibiting abusive behavior towards the Test Center Staff or other examinees. There will a brief security check upon entry to the test room.
- Current driver's license
- State Approved ID
- Military ID
- Tribal ID
- Current Passport
- Owl Card
What to Bring
- A non-expired Government issued photo ID is required and must be presented prior to testing. Your photo ID must be a valid photo ID matching exactly the name you used when registering. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Bring your email receipt sent to you by Prepblast.
Schedule Your Exam
- If you are interested in taking the Accounting Competency Exam at the Jupiter Campus you must make prior arrangements via email.
- If you are
out of the area
and need to take the Accounting Competency Exam, please email
for information regarding how to schedule this exam.
By clicking the campus location below, I agree that I have read and understand the listed information
above including the ID requirements and Test Center Regulations