TESTING AND EVALUATION
Miller Analogies Test
The Miller Analogies Test (MAT) is a high-level test of analytical ability that requires the solution of problems stated as analogies. The MAT consists of 120 partial analogies that you have 60 minutes to complete. The test measures your ability to recognize relationships between ideas, your fluency in the English language, and your general knowledge of the humanities, natural sciences, mathematics, and social sciences.
You are responsible for, and thus important for you to pay attention to the following:
- You must present two forms of idendification (ID). IDs are only valid if they are unexpired
- Your photo ID must match exactly the name you used when registering. Student ID's will not be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The primary ID must be government-issued and contain both a photograph and a signature. Acceptable forms of ID include:
- Driver's license
- Government Issued ID card
- Valid forms of secondary ID include:
- Credit card (with or without a photograph)
- Library card
- Utility bill with name and address appearing exactly the same as on the primary form of ID
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your testing time. Please be prompt. No late arrivals will be admitted.
All testing fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and the test may not be rescheduled.
- If you are retaking the MAT within a 12 month period you must present your official "retake admission ticket" prior to testing.
IMPORTANT: You will be required to enter your SS# during Registration. (Enter SS# where it requests your "Z"number)
- COSTS - Test Administration Fee: $103
By clicking the campus location below I agree that I have read and understand the information listed above and I am now ready to register for the MAT and test at the Boca Raton campus or the Davie campus.