TESTING AND EVALUATION
College Level Examination Program
Credit by examination.
FAU undergraduate students may earn credits from CLEP examinations provided they have not received comparable college credits in the CLEP examination area or have not completed a more advanced course in which the accumulation of knowledge or skills in the examination is essential. For FAU course equivalents please check the FAU Undergraduate catalog for approved credits for FAU students prior to test registration. Course equivalent information can be found under Academic Policies and Regulations then select Acceleration Mechanisms for Undergraduates. For more information visit www.collegeboard.com/clep
- You must bring two forms of identification. The primary form must be a government-issued, valid photo ID with signature, matching exactly the name you used when registering. NO EXCEPTIONS . Listed below are the only acceptable forms of photo identification :
- State-issued driver's license
- State-issued ID card issued by DMV
- Tribal ID card
- Naturalization card
- Military ID
- The secondary form of ID must have a photo or signature, Listed below are the acceptable forms of secondary identification:
- Current Student ID card
- Military ID (Common Access Card)
- An Unused ID fromt he primary choices listed above
Bring your email receipt sent to you by Prepblast and your payment Exam Registration Ticket from CLEP.
You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your testing time. Please be prompt. No late arrivals will be admitted.
You can only register for one test at a time. If you need more than one CLEP exam, you must register for different day/time slots. Multiple tests can not be accommodated at the same time.
Scores post in approximately 2-3 weeks.
All testing fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and the test may not be rescheduled.
There are two fees associated with this test, a test administration fee of $33.50, and an exam fee of $80.
This is a 2 step process.
You must complete both steps of the registration process.
|CREAT ACCOUNT WITH THE COLLEGE BOARD|
This fee is $80.00
Create an account with the College Board and pay the $80 testing fee. This fee must be paid before arriving to the test center.
**You must bring your Exam Registration Ticket and 2 forms of I D on test day in order to test. NO EXCEPTIONS (Please see above for allowable forms of ID).**
|REGISTER FOR YOUR DATE AND TIME|
*MAKE SURE YOU ENTER YOUR VOUCHER/TICKET# during Registration Process*
This fee is $33.50