Florida Atlantic Planning Society
Planning Society at FAU is a registered student organization open to all FAU students regardless of area or level of study. Members share a passion for urban design, community, urban and regional planning. The Planning Society is an active group that seeks to discuss relevant topics, explore interests, and unite current students with alumni and professionals working in the planning and design field throughout South Florida. The Planning Society hosts a number of events throughout the fall and spring semesters including urban acupuncture demonstrations, alumni involvement activities, waterway cleanups, as well as planning related events and lectures throughout South Florida.
List of Executive Board Officers
- President: Nicole Galehouse
- Vice President: Jessica Pagan
- Chief of Staff: Gisla Bush
- Secretary: Abby Weiss
- Student Government Liaison: Max Wemyss
- Treasurer: Max Wemyss
- Community Service Coordinator: Chelsey Byrnes
- Advisor: Jesse Saginor, Ph.D.