Master of Nonprofit Management
- Admission Requirements
- Degree Requirements
- How To Apply
- Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Executive Certificate Program
- Florida Atlantic University Collegiate Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP)
The Master Nonprofit Management (MNM) program requires internships for those students who do not have prior nonprofit management sector service experience. At Florida Atlantic University we seek to ensure that the experience provides a mutually beneficial relationship between the student and the assigned nonprofit agency. For nonprofit organizations please provide a detailed description on the project/assignment for a prospective Master of Nonprofit Student. These descriptions will be posted for review by all MNM students.
Organizations that have recently requested or provided Internships include:
- Boca Ballet Theatre www.bocaballet.org
- The Inter American Press Association (IAPA) www.sipiapa.org
- The Pride Center at Equality Park
- St. Vincent de Paul Regional Seminary www.svdp.edu
- Ruth Rales Jewish Family Service www.ruthralesjfs.org
- American Lung Association www.lungfla.org
- The Milagro Center http://www.milagrocenter.org
- Urban League of Palm Beach County www.ULPBC.org
Please send an e-mail with the description to firstname.lastname@example.org
This page is intended to serve the needs of our current students and alumni, employers and other individuals involved in nonprofit organizations in Florida. It is maintained by the School of Public Administration. The jobs are updated at least once a month and we try to remove old listings. If you are an employer and want to post your job here, please send an e-mail to the School at email@example.com .
We appreciate any feedback on how we can improve this service.
All Pages maintained by College Webmaster