Activity and Service Accounting and Budget Office
The Activity and Service, Accounting and Budget Office, also known as ASAB, consist of a team of professional administrators and a team of student specialist who manage the Activity and Service Fee. ASAB coordinates the A&S Fee budget process, performs financial transaction processing, and facilitates a range of services to include the Student Travel processing and fiscal trainings.
ASAB Fiscal Year 2016/2017 Cut Off Dates
- April 28th, 2017 – Last day to apply for Graduate travel taking place through June 30, 2017
- May 5th, 2017 – Last day to apply for Undergraduate travel taking place through June 30, 2017
- May 22nd, 2017 – Accepting applications for both Graduate and Undergraduate travel taking place as of July 1, 2017
- April 28th, 2017 – All completed COSO and GPSO purchase requests must be submitted to ASAB via Owl Central
- May 5th, 2017 – All completed Programming/Departmental/SG purchase requests must be submitted to ASAB via Owl Central
Policies and Procedures
Click here to sign up for the fiscal training
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Boca Raton Student Union, Building 31, Room 221
777 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431