Subscribe to Email Notification
By subscribing to the mailing lists, you will receive an email notification for proposed, amended or repealed regulations. Once you send your subscribing email, you will receive a confirmation code to send back to the server. Once you send the confirmation back, you will receive an email welcoming you to the list. You may unsubscribe at any time.
To subscribe to receive notice of proposed, amended or repealed regulations:
- Send a message to email@example.com from the email address you want to subscribe to the list. The subject line should be “subscribe amendedreg-l YOURNAME” where YOURNAME is your first and last name.
- For example, if John Doe wanted to subscribe to the amendedreg-l he would send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line would be “subscribe amendedreg-l John Doe”
- Leave the message body blank.
- The email address from which the message was sent will then be subscribed, and you will receive a confirmation email.
- In the future, if you wish to unsubscribe, simply send a message to the same address with “unsubscribe amendedreg-l YOURNAME” as the subject line.