Current StudentsCurrent students may request their official transcript or view their unofficial transcript by logging in to MyFAU self service and then follow the steps outlined below.
Alumni StudentsAlumni and former students may request their official transcript, view their unofficial transcript or check on the status of their Official Transcript Order by logging into FAU self service and follow the steps outlined below. Please note that any documents to be attached to the Official Transcript cannot be processed online.
Additional InformationIf additional documentation needs to be sent with the transcript mail a paper request with the document. Don't forget to include a check or money order payable to Florida Atlantic University. For paper request click here: http://www.fau.edu/registrar/pdf/Docs/ADM_9019_Off_Trans_last.pdf.
Transcript order status and history may be viewed in FAU self service.
Once you have logged into FAU self service click on:
- Student Services
- Student Records
- Request Official Transcript
- View Unofficial Transcript
- Transcript Order Status
Delivery Methods and Fees:
- The cost per transcript is $10 U.S. mail is the standard method of distribution.
- Overnight Delivery is $46.00 ($10.00 for transcript and $36.00 for overnight charge) with a physical address to be delivered in the continental U.S. by UPS. UPS cannot deliver to a Post Office Box. Overnight delivery orders received after 4:00 PM will be processed the following business day.
- 2nd Day Delivery is $32.00 ($10.00 for the official transcript and $22.00 for the 2nd day charge) with a physical address to be delivered in the continental U.S. by UPS cannot deliver to a Post Office Box. 2nd day delivery orders received after 2:00 PM will be processed the following business day.
- Regular Pick Up - Once your online transcript request has been processed for pickup at the requested campus, it will be available at the front counter. Transcripts will be held for a maximum of 30 days. If not picked up, the requested transcript will be shredded.
- Please Note: We are not able to waive fees for transcripts ordered incorrectly.