Congratulations from President Crudele
As this semester’s graduates prepare to walk across the stage in the Kaye Auditorium to receive their degrees, I want to offer the congratulations of the entire Florida Atlantic University community on a job well done.
While commencement may seem like an ending, it is actually a beginning, marking your transition into a new chapter in life. From graduation day forward, you’ll be part of the family of FAU alumni, and I want you to know that your University will always be here for you. We hope that you’ll continue to be part of campus life, maintain your relationships with faculty members and fellow students, attend football games in FAU Stadium to cheer for the Owls and return each fall to celebrate Homecoming.
This is an excellent time to become part of the FAU Alumni Association (FAUAA). For those of you who bought a cap and gown from the FAU Bookstore, an annual membership in the FAUAA was included with your purchase. If you did not do that, you can join today at the discounted “recent grad” price by visiting www.faualumni.org/joinnow.
- Free admission to all catered home football tailgate parties at the Alumni Center
- Free admission to monthly Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals events
- Free admission to “40below” alumni events in Palm Beach and Broward counties
- Special invitations to members-only events held throughout the year
- University communications (e-newsletters, etc.)
- Access to numerous benefits including 10 percent off FAU Bookstore merchandise, Kaplan Test Prep, rental car/hotel discounts, GEICO insurance discounts and countless others listed at www.faualumni.org/benefits
- Access to FAU Career Fairs
You will soon join the ranks of more than 134,000 alumni who have received degrees from FAU since the University opened its doors in 1964. We celebrate your accomplishments and welcome you to FAU’s growing alumni community.
Dennis J. Crudele