561.297.3050 | email@example.com
561.297.3624 | firstname.lastname@example.org
561.297.3064 | email@example.com
561.297.3530 | Financial Aid Contacts
561.297.3999 | Submit a Ticket
Why Register Early
- Get the classes you want at the times you want!
- Find out what textbooks and course materials you need before they are out of stock.
- Get into Blackboard early to see course content and syllabi in advance.
- Reduce your stress at the beginning of the semester.
- If you register early you will receive priority consideration for financial aid (continuing students only).
How to Register
CLEAR YOUR HOLDS
Check your holds and make sure you are all clear to register.
REVIEW YOUR PLAN OF STUDY OR CONSULT WITH YOUR ADVISOR
Undergrads - Check DARS and see your advisor
Grads - Review your plan of study or consult with your advisor
Don't forget to pay for your classes. Check your payment deadlines!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is your advisor? Freshmen and Sophomores visit University Advising Services. Graduate students contact your advisor or academic department.
When should I register? Check the registration schedule to know when you are able to register.
Do I need to know how much financial aid I’m receiving before I register? No. If you are a Continuing Student you will be awarded your Financial Aid after you register. Summer Financial Aid awards will begin posting in mid-March for all students. Fall Financial Aid awards for New Students will begin posting in mid-March. Fall Financial Aid awards for Continuing Students will begin posting after Spring grades are calculated. Go here for more information about estimating your financial aid.
Financial questions? Visit Financial Aid's FAQ page here.
How do I know if a class is online or in person? Or on which campus a section is offered? Search through the course schedule.