The Washington Center:
Internships are open to students from all majors. Students spend 10 to 14 weeks in Washington, DC, participating an internship and seminar, and taking one class. For this work, students earn up to 12 FAU credits. FAU students are currently eligible for a significant amount of financial aid to offset some of the costs of the program. If you would like to know more about The Washington Center, you can access the website at www.twc.edu or contact Professor Lenz (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
- Division of Student Affairs: Services and programs supporting the students' learning environment.
- Current Students: Links to class schedules, bookstore, University Center, student organizations, student handbook, campus maps, parking, etc.
- FAU Libraries: Catalogs, databases, electronic journals.
- Office of Information Technology (OIT): Computer labs, hardware and software, email and homepage set-up, etc.
- The Gatlin Scholar is for a Junior with at least 45 credits and a minimum 3.25 GPA in political science courses. The application must include a sample of your written coursework. The amount varies.
- Rafael Ampuero Memorial Scholarship is for a Sophomore or higher, must demonstrate financial need, Political Science major with a minimum 3.00 GPA or higher.
- The Herman and Jacqueline L. Becker Award is for a Political Science major (at least 80 credits) with a minimum 3.0 GPA and a record of political activism, community service, and academic achievement.
- The Rae Raskin Memorial Scholarship in Political Science is for an academically qualified graduate student working towards a Master's degree in Political Science.
- The Percy & Pauline Greenberg Memorial Endowment Award in Political Science is for a graduating Senior majoring in Political Science, based on academic achievement, awarded every other year.
- Pi Sigma Alpha Induction. Pi Sigma Alpha is the Political Science honor society. Students with at least 80 credits and a minimum 3.0 GPA in political science are eligible to join Pi Sigma Alpha. Membership is offered during the Fall and Spring semesters.
- External Scholarships or Fellowships
- Florida Gubernatorial Fellowship .