+ Larger Font | + Smaller Font
- Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR): The largest social science data archive, established in 1962, that maintains and provides access to social science data for research and instruction, and offers training in quantitative methods. Dr. Eric Prier is FAU's faculty representative to the ICPSR.
- American National Election Studies: National surveys of the American electorate in presidential and mid-term election years.
- Roper Center for Public Opinion Research: The largest collection of public opinion survey data of the U.S. and foreign countries.
- American Political Science Association
- American Association for Public Opinion Research
- International Political Science Association
- International Studies Association
- Southern Political Science Association
- Florida Political Science Association