contact us





University Police

Reporting Crime

If you are in danger, call 911.

Call victim services at 56.297.0500 if:

  You have been victimized and are unsure whether a crime has been committed.

  You want to know what happens when a crime is reported to the police.

  You want someone to accompany you to report to the police.

  You want information about media and victim identification.

  You need information about the judicial process.

  You want to know how to stay safe.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO MAKE A POLICE REPORT TO TALK WITH AN ADVOCATE. While making an official report is encouraged, it is not required. Victim Services are available even if the crime is not reported.

 Last Modified 11/8/16