OWL PARENT ASSOCIATION
Sign up for the Owl Parent Association
Do you want to be more involved with the school your son/daughter goes to? Do you feel you can contribute more toward the development of your son/daughter? These are all questions you’ve been asking yourselves for a while.
Well, we have the answer for you! Become a member of the new Florida Atlantic University OWL PARENT ASSOCIATION.
The Owl Parent Association provides open communication between Florida Atlantic University parents, students, faculty and staff in all facets of academic and university life. The Association will collaborate with the University and students in enhancing students’ life on campus through recruitment of new students, planning and participating in events, and development. To serve as mentors and a resource for parents and families through their students FAU experience.
- Provide opportunities for parents of Florida Atlantic University (FAU) students to develop a closer relationship with FAU.
- Help parents gain a better knowledge of FAU so they may become informed advocates in their own communities.
- Act as a liaison to help parents learn more about the University and how they can contribute to the success of the University mission, goals and objectives.
- Assist in special events of the University, including but not limited to: orientation, Admissions' events, etc.
- Assist the University with selected fundraising initiatives.
- Assist the University with enrollment initiatives.
All parents are welcome to be a part of this wonderful opportunity. You’ll be able to get involved by attending meetings and events, donating, volunteering, and so much more!
To view the Owl Parent Association's Constitution and By-Laws Click Here
Social events planned for 2014-2015 include:
- Parent and Family Weekend
- Spring Parent and Family Weekend
- Annual Parents' Academy
The Owl Parent Association is a family helping families!
Membership in the Association is open to all parents/guardian/grandparents of current FAU students. The cost for joining the Association is $62.50 per family mailing address for 4 years.