Abstract Deadline: July 19, 2014
Event Date: July 25, 2014
Congratulations to Allan Phipps and the FAU High Team!
The fourth of July was a day of celebrations for two occasions for Allan Phipps and the FAU High team. They have been working on their electric GT-EV car for a year now. An enormous amount of progress was made within a year and they successfully was able to test drive their project.
Request a Visit from the OURI Peer Mentors!
We are very pleased and excited that you are interested in ways to get your students involved in undergraduate research and inquiry! Peer mentors will present to classes and clubs about the Office and what it offers students. They will gear their presentations towards the group of students in your class and provide information relevant to the group. Presentations can be as short as 10 minutes with a brief overview of the office or as long as an hour with some engaging activities!
Email email@example.com your request, please include
- Date and Time of the presentation
- Location of the presentation
- How long will the mentor have to present? (e.g. 10 minutes, 20 minutes, etc.)
- Number of students
- Brief statement describing the group (e.g. sophomore psychology students, or juniors with a variety of majors, etc.)
- any additional information that may be helpful in organizing a presentation geared towards your students