Deadline: Fall 2015
Dr. Rindy Anderson is looking for motivated students who are excited about field research to help in her research project, Behavioral Ecology and Acoustic Communication in Bachman’s Sparrow. If interested in this project, please email Dr. Anderson email@example.com describing why you are interested and what you hope to gain by being a part of it, include your major, any animal biology courses you have taken, GPA and your availability for Fall 2015 and Spring and Summer 2016.
We are so excited you are interested in getting involved in research and inquiry! Here are a few ways to get you started:
- Come visit us in the office!
- Attend an OURI Workshop!
- Join the Council for Scholarship and Inquiry!
- Make an appointment with a peer mentor! Or share your experience and become one!
- Register for the Council on Undergraduate Research
- Log on to myfau.fau.edu
- Click on the "Students" tab
- Council for Scholarship and Inquiry Membership is on the center of the page
- Follow the instructions to complete your membership!
- For any volunteer opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org.