Date: July 18, 2015
The Florida Atlantic University Undergraduate Research Journal (FAURJ) is an interdisciplinary, peer-reviewed journal that is published annually. Deadline Extended for submission to May 29, 2015. For more information on specific requirements for submission, click here.
The Peer Mentor Program is designed to help guide undergraduate students who are interested in pursuing research and inquiry. Peer Mentors will be representatives of all disciplines, colleges and partner campuses, and serve as ambassadors for the Office of Undergraduate Research and Inquiry. Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to apply!
We are so excited you are interested in getting involved in research and inquiry! Here are a few ways to get you started:
- Come visit us in the office!
- Attend an OURI Workshop!
- Join the Council for Scholarship and Inquiry!
- Make an appointment with a peer mentor! Or share your experience and become one!
- Register for the Council on Undergraduate Research
- Log on to myfau.fau.edu
- Click on the "Students" tab
- Council for Scholarship and Inquiry Membership is on the center of the page
- Follow the instructions to complete your membership!
- For any volunteer opportunities please email email@example.com.