Date: July 18, 2015
The Florida Atlantic University Undergraduate Research Journal (FAURJ) is an interdisciplinary, peer-reviewed journal that is published annually. Deadline Extended for submission to May 29, 2015. For more information on specific requirements for submission, click here.
The Peer Mentor Program is designed to help guide undergraduate students who are interested in pursuing research and inquiry. Peer Mentors will be representatives of all disciplines, colleges and partner campuses, and serve as ambassadors for the Office of Undergraduate Research and Inquiry. Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to apply!
Research in the Curriculum
One major goal is to establish an undergraduate curriculum which provides students the intellectual skills necessary to successfully engage in undergraduate research and inquiry.
The Distinction through Discovery Undergraduate Curriculum Grant Program provides seed funding for the incorporation of research and inquiry practices into undergraduate incorporating research and inquiry at the course, program, college, or university level upper-division curricula. The Distinction through Discovery Curriculum Committee encourages departments and programs to take a holistic, programmatic approach. Review criteria to be considered for full proposal invitations include:
- Articulate how the curricular changes fit into the mission of the department(s) or program(s).
- Explain how the curricular changes will result in high-quality research and inquiry experiences for the program(s) and undergraduate students.
- Clearly demonstrate support for undergraduate scholarship.
- Lead to the achievement of the Distinction through Discovery student learning outcomes
- research and inquiry exposure
- research and inquiry skill-building
- research and inquiry intensive
Bloom's Cognitive Domain Polygon Handout
Student Learning Outcomes and Cognitive Levels Handout