Phone Systems and Cable TV
Welcome to the homepage of the Communication Infrastructure (CI) department. Our services include phones, phone mail, call routing, smartphones, cell phones, Comcast cable TV installations, and cabling.
- Smartphones & Cell Phones
- Cable TV - please submit a ticket at http://helpdesk.fau.edu to request a quote for service
- Phone Systems Costs & Procedures
- Directory Assistance/ IntelliSPEECH and Name Changes on Phones
- Phone Features
- Xpressions Voicemail
- Phone Service Requests and Comcast cable TV Requests -please submit a ticket at http://helpdesk.fau.edu to request a quote for service
Support Services Contacts:
Customer Service 7-6235
Telephone Troubles? Please submit a ticket at http://helpdesk.fau.edu
Send comments to: Ken Rothhaar, Director
- Account Information Change - please submit a ticket at http://helpdesk.fau.edu
Department Representative Changes
Send an email to email@example.com.
Include the following:
Name and email address of new department representative
The new department representative must have a profile in VeraSMART. A profile is established when an extension is assigned to them.
For audit purposes, users must ensure that all chargeable long distance and international calls are properly identified and documented as either personal or business calls.
On a monthly basis, all users must complete a verification form after reviewing their bills for accuracy and personal calls.
In order to comply with audit requirements, reimbursement must be made for all personal calls made from wired telephone(s), and for personal usage that exceeds wireless plan(s). Review the list and respond in accordance with the following.
- Print a copy of the verification form.
- Complete the appropriate sections.
- Sign the form.
- Make reimbursement for any personal calls and/or personal usage that exceeds your wireless plan(s); the link is Repayments - Phone Bill Payment; retain receipt.
- File the form in your department for audit purposes.
Fiscal Management Customer Service Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send comments to Miriam Salib: email@example.com