FAU is now participating in Microsoft’s Advantage program which provides Microsoft Office to every student, faculty and staff member free of charge. Office 365 includes the latest version of Word, Excel, Lync, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher and more. As long as you are a student/faculty/staff at FAU, you’ll be able to use this software for free.
- Install on your personal devices. Up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad!)
- Use with OneDrive for automatic device syncing
- 1 TB of storage through your OneDrive
- Gain valuable skills on one of the world’s most popular productivity software
To get your Office follow these simple steps:
Click through to download
Sign in with your FAU account and FAU password
(NOTE: FAU account must be entered as FAUNet_ID@fau.edu)
On the download site, select your language and click install
Office 365 Installation FAQs:
- To access and activate your Office 365 subscription use your FAUNetID and password.
- Office 365 will be deactivated once you leave FAU, this includes One Drive access.
- One Drive- only available while you maintain an active Active Directory account.
- To install office you will need to be logged into the computer as an administrator.
- iPhone/iPad/Tablets/smartphones- Download from App store and activate with FAU email and password. The Apps will maintain the ability to read documents after your FAU activation expires.