Broward Technology Services News
Printing & Photocopy Capabilities Added in Davie West
Published Friday, August 3, 2012
Broward Technology Services, in conjunction with Broward Business Services, added a print solution to the Davie West building.
This will solve one of the main concerns that students had when using this building, located across College Avenue, which is the lack of an open computer lab in the facility. As a result, students were forced to cross the street to the East side of campus if they wanted or needed to use one of the three open computer labs.
The building now has a photocopy/printer located on the first floor, next to the resting/vending machine area. Students can upload any document from any PC and send it using the BTS Web site. The procedure is very simple:
- Click on the Davie Campus Online Printing link
- Enter your FAU account information (username and password)
- Choose the Davie West printer
- Upload the document. Select the number of pages (or the number of copies) that you want to print
- Select the paper type and paper settings
- Submit your selection
The print job will be on the printer queue for you. The print job will stay available for two hours.
For more information about this lab facility, you can contact JunJie Hu, FAU Davie Campus Academic Computer Labs Manager, at 954-236-1202.