New Blackboard Collaborate Mobile App
Students can now access Collaborate web conferencing sessions right from their iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad! With the new Collaborate mobile app, participants can:
- View whiteboard content
- View shared applications and desktops
- Communicate via text chat and two-way audio
- Respond to polling questions
- Raise their virtual hand for questions or comments
- Use emoticons
- View the names of other session members
- Participate in breakout room sessions
NOTE: Moderators or session facilitators must join the session from a desktop or laptop computer. Moderator tools are not available from a mobile device.
For more information, visit http://bbcollaborate.com/mobile.
To download the app, go to http://itunes.com/apps/blackboardcollaboratemobile.