Welcome to Florida Atlantic University's Department of Music, Commercial Music program.
The Commercial Music program offers comprehensive undergraduate and graduate programs to help students develop skills for a professional music career. Students are able to study the business of music as they develop their individual instrumental and/or vocal skills. In addition, the Commercial Music program provides students with valuable practical experience through internships and working on FAU's record label, Hoot/Wisdom Recordings LLC.
Degrees offered by the Commercial Music program:
- Bachelor of Music with Major in Commercial Music - Creative Track
- Bachelor of Music with Major in Commercial Music - Music Technology Track
- Bachelor of Music with an Emphasis in Music Business
- Minor in Commercial Music
- Master of Arts with Major in Music - Commercial Music Track
Master of Science with Major in Music Business Administration
For more information, direct your inquiries to 561-297-0600 or select the above links.