MEMBER REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
No need to fill-out, fax or mail paper forms. Online registration is available for members
only. You can take advantage of member benefits right now by doing both (joining as a member
and registering for lectures) online at llsreg.org. You may also register by fax (561-297-3481
or 561-297-1028) or by mailing a check or credit card information with your Registration
A credit card number must be given when faxing a registration. The confirmation you receive
is receipt for your FAX. Please do not call the office to check if your FAX was received unless
you do not receive your confirmation within two weeks. If you register one week before the
lectures begin or later, your confirmation materials will be held for pickup in the Gilman
Lobby of the Friedberg Auditorium.
Check or credit card may be used for registration
by mail. Make checks payable to FAU/LLS
and send it to the Lifelong Learning Society at FAU, 777 Glades Road, Building
Raton, FL 33431-0991. We cannot accept credit card payment for membership
registration over the phone.
- Check your selection on the Registration
Form found at the end of the
Schedule book. Use one Registration
Form per person.
- Make checks payable to FAU/LLS, or complete
the credit card information under PAYMENT
OPTIONS on the Registration
note - fewer problems
are likely to occur when a credit card is used. Checks
require the last four digits
of the registrant's social security number and must be from a U.S. bank in U.S. funds.
Canadian checks will not be accepted. Your name and address must appear on
the front of the check.
- If you wish to become a new member, fill
out the New Membership Form in the
Schedule book. If you want to renew membership, include the fee on
your registration form and add it to the total amount submitted.
YOU ARE PAYING BY CHECK OR CREDIT CARD,
you must include your lecture
fees and membership fee. The
Registration Form must be signed.
- Please include your local and out-of-state addresses, your Florida community name and current
e-mail address on the Registration
Form. Please indicate the date you
expect to arrive in Florida and the date you plan to
- Lifetime members do not pay an annual membership
fee. Lifetime memberships are no
Membership fees are optional and are $45 per person. Renewals and new memberships are effective through June 30, 2016. Membership fees are non-refundable. Early registration and lower lecture fees are some of the many benefits of membership.
Registrations: On Tuesday, December 8, 2015 members and non-members may register in person in the Gilman Lobby of the Barry and Florence
Friedberg Lifelong Learning Auditorium. Registrations WILL NOT be accepted in person
before this date. Non-member registrations sent in prior to this date will not be processed
until Tuesday, December 8, 2015 and only then if space is still available.
Online registration is available for members only. If you do not yet have a patron account with a patron ID, you are encouraged to call the office at (561) 297-3185. We will create an account
for you. New and renewed memberships are valid through June 30, 2016.
CHECKLIST FOR REGISTRATION
- Please be sure to include your LLS Patron ID number on your form. It can be found
next to your name on the back cover of the schedule book.
- Fill in your full address, including zip code.
- Include your e-mail address on your form, if you have one.
- Sign your check and include the last four digits of your Social Security number or
complete all credit card information on the registration sheet. Your name and address must appear on the front of the check. The form must be signed regardless of
- Check the total amount owed for accuracy.
- Verify that your lecture choices have been correctly marked on the registration form.
- DO NOT include annual membership fees if you are a lifetime member.
- Remember that new memberships will be effective through June 30, 2016.
- Do not put MEMBER registrations and NON-MEMBER registrations on the same
form or check. A member/non-member registration on the same form or check will
delay registration for the member until the non-member registration processing
begins on Tuesday, December 8, 2015..
- Use Separate checks for registrants with different last names. Only spouses with the
same last name may combine memberships and registrations on one check.
- Be sure to your license plate and state of registration on your registration form. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VEHICLE, please state this on your registration form, or it will delay your registration.
- Sign the registration form.
- Please review this checklist carefully before you mail or fax your form. Lifelong
Learning Society is not responsible if you are "closed out" of an event or lecture
series because your registration form was sent in either inaccurately or incompletely.