MEMBER REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
No need to fill-out, fax or mail paper forms. Online registration is available for members only. You can take advantage of member benefits right now by doing both (joining as a member and registering for lectures) online. You can become a new member or renew your membership at the same time that you register for your lectures online at llsreg.org. Registering
can also be done by fax (561-297-3481 or 561-297-1028) or by mailing a check,
or credit card
information with your Registration
Form. A credit card must be given when
faxing a registration. The confirmation you receive is receipt for your
FAX. Please do not call the office to check if your
FAX was received, unless you do not receive your confirmation within two weeks.
If you register one week before the lectures begin or later, your confirmation material
will be held for pickup in the Gilman Lobby of the Friedberg Auditorium.
Check or credit card may be used for registration
by mail. Make checks payable to FAU/LLS
and send it to the Lifelong Learning Society at FAU, 777 Glades Road, Building
Raton, FL 33431-0991. We cannot accept credit card payment for membership
registration over the phone.
- Check your selection on the Registration
Form found at the end of the
Schedule book. Use one Registration
Form per person.
- Checks are payable to FAU/LLS, or complete
the credit card information under PAYMENT
OPTIONS on the Registration Form. Please
note - fewer problems
are likely to occur when a credit card is used. Checks
require the last four digits
of the registrant's social security number and must be from a U.S. bank in U.S. funds.
Canadian checks will not be accepted. Your name and address must appear on
the front of the check.
- If you wish to become a new member, fill
out the New Membership Form in the
Schedule book. If you want to renew membership, include the fee on
your registration form and add it to the total amount submitted.
YOU ARE PAYING BY CHECK OR CREDIT CARD,
you must include the
University Fee for Parking, Safety and Maintenance, your lecture fees
membership fee (if you choose to become a member). The
Registration Form must be signed.
- Please include your local and out-of-state addresses, your Florida community name and current
e-mail address on the Registration
Form. Please indicate the date you
expect to arrive in Florida and the date you plan to
- Lifetime members do not pay an annual membership
fee. Lifetime memberships are no
Membership fees are optional and are $45 per person. Renewals and new memberships are effective through June 30, 2015. Both membership fees and the University Fee for Parking, Safety and Maintenance are non-refundable. Early registration and lower lecture fees are some of the many benefits of membership.
Registrations: Beginning Monday, February 24, 2014, approximately two weeks prior to the start of the term, members and non-members may register in person in the Gilman Lobby of the Barry and Florence Friedberg Lifelong Learning Auditorium.Walk-in registration hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Registrations WILL NOT be accepted in the office before this date. NO EXCEPT IONS. Non-member registrations sent in prior to this date will not be processed until Monday, Februry 24, 2014, and only if space is available.
CHECKLIST FOR REGISTRATION
- Please be sure to include your LLS Patron ID number on your form. It can be found
next to your name on the back cover of the schedule book.
- Fill in your full address, including zip code.
- Include your e-mail address on your form, if you have one.
- Sign your check and include the last four digits of your Social Security number or
complete all credit card information on the registration sheet. Your name and address must appear on the front of the check. The form must be signed regardless of
- Check the total amount owed for accuracy.
- Verify that your lecture choices have been correctly marked on the registration form.
- DO NOT include annual membership fees if you are a lifetime member.
- Remember that new memberships will be effective through June 30, 2015.
- Do not put MEMBER registrations and NON-MEMBER registrations on the same
form or check. A member/non-member registration on the same form or check will
delay registration for the member until the non-member registration processing
begins on FEBRUARY 24, 2014.
- Use Separate checks for registrants with different last names. Only spouses with the
same last name may combine memberships and registrations on one check.
- Be sure to complete the Parking and Transportation Services section on the
registration form and include the university fee as part of your total remittance to LLS.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VEHICLE, please state this on your registration form, or it
will delay your registration. Payment of this fee is required even if no vehicle is
used to come to campus.
- Sign the registration form.
- Online registration is available FOR MEMBERS ONLY at llsreg.org.
- Please review this checklist carefully before you mail or fax your form. Lifelong
Learning Society is not responsible if you are "closed out" of an event or lecture
series because your registration form was sent in either inaccurately or incompletely